Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04013 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元51,656 (1,287,312 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元33,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)