Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04163 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 69% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元136,971 (3,289,951 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)