Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04170 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 68% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元131,320 (3,149,025 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (33 minutes ago)