Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.862 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,535 (8,341 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)