Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.639 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,134 (12,891 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)