Cost of living in Buzău, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.683 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buzău (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,811 (3,454 lei) in Buzău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)