Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00020 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,754 (﷼ 197,341,747) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元32,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)