Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00613 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,229 (₩2,484,501) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)