Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,758 (₩3,371,823) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)