Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00603 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,626 (₩3,586,445) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)