Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.891 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,948 (9,489TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)