Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,789 (€3,184) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)