Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.294 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,790 (€4,084) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (39 minutes ago)