Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.708 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,201 (€3,269) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)