Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.838 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,004 (4,951 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)