Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.719 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,972 (5,101 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)