Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.765 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,776 (﷼ 8,372) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,500 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)