Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.836 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,134 (﷼ 10,969) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)