Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.892 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,511 ($2,541) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)