Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00359 CNY / BIF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,246 (8,984,873 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元28,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (44 minutes ago)