Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00397 CNY / BIF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,728 (8,740,543 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元29,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)