Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00406 CNY / BIF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,838 (5,619,294 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (41 minutes ago)