Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,173 (€2,766) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (23 minutes ago)