Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.833 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,420 (€1,968) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)