Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.656 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,665 (€2,177) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (41 minutes ago)