Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.838 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,584 (€2,244) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (30 minutes ago)