Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,043 prices entered by 447 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02497 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,989 (440,019 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (about 1 hour ago)