Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,693 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02378 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,873 (751,529 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)