Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,669 prices entered by 451 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02578 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,451 (444,249 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)