Cost of living comparison between Budapest, Hungary and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,628 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02389 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,739 (784,298 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)