Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00618 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,107 (₩2,930,250) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)