Cost of living comparison between Bucharest, Romania and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,029 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.645 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,246 (9,875 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)