Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,198 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.690 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,517 (10,365 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tauranga costs NZ$7 (29 minutes ago)