Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,226 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.628 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,514 (10,758 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)