Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,687 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.608 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,784 (7,949 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)