Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,587 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.711 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,080 (8,814 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)