Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00230 CNY / COP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,369 (COL$4,500,125) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)