Cost of living in Bryansk, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.11802 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bryansk (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,518 (руб 38,278) in Bryansk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (41 minutes ago)