Cost of living in Bryansk, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10879 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bryansk (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,972 (руб 27,321) in Bryansk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)