Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 866 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元49,201 (€6,247) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元34,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)