Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30099 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,744 (58,953 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)