Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.754 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元50,224 (£5,738) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元35,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)