Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.519 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元121,171 (£14,223) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)