Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01115 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 72% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元129,311 (11,599,048 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)