Cost of living comparison between Bratislava, Slovakia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.397 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,038 (€2,438) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)