Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.626 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,001 (€3,147) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)