Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.656 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,834 (7,147 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)