Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.687 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,907 (7,058 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (33 minutes ago)