Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.637 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,721 (10,827 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)