Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,408 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.880 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元114,530 ($16,646) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)