Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,425 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.873 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元115,054 ($16,740) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)