Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.725 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,761 (€4,888) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元26,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (32 minutes ago)