Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.861 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 46% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,865 (€4,817) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元26,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)