Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 49% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,246 (€3,138) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)