Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.777 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,826 (21,656 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)