Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.767 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,926 (22,077 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)