Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.771 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,163 (27,443 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (33 minutes ago)