Cost of living comparison between Bonn, Germany and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.342 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,885 (€3,798) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (about 1 hour ago)