Cost of living in Bolzano, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bolzano (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,398 (€3,623) in Bolzano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)