Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元39,257 (€5,042) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元27,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)