Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,953 (R 64,813) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元28,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)