Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,147 (R 35,878) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)