Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.10190 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,275 (₨32,135) in Bokaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 2 hours ago)