Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,004 (﷼ 18,788,754) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)