Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.461 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,172 ($5,599) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元27,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (39 minutes ago)