Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元35,345 ($5,336) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元26,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)