Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,848 ($2,593) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)