Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,487 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00238 CNY / COP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,272 (COL$1,374,536) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)