Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,278 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00235 CNY / COP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,614 (COL$1,112,696) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)