Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00081 CNY / SLL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,740 (20,543,553 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)