Cost of living comparison between Bo, Sierra Leone and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00121 CNY / SLL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,138 (21,615,774 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)