Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,682 (R 39,076) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)