Cost of living comparison between Blantyre, Malawi and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00961 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,004 (1,353,262 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (36 minutes ago)