Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01206 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,307 (1,601,318 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)