Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09974 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,835 (178,808 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)