Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10211 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,071 (186,771 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)