Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09703 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,960 (185,093 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)