Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, United Kingdom and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.278 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,538 (£2,360) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)