Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.627 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,851 (£4,272) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元25,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)