Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 970 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.968 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元46,952 (£5,236) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元32,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)