Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.284 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元39,233 ($6,243) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元28,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)