Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.669 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,389 ($5,756) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元28,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (29 minutes ago)