Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00020 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,100 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元2,100 (﷼ 10,368,236) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)