Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06593 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,838 (₨ 43,046) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)