Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06300 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,230 (₨ 67,146) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)