Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06321 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,828 (₨ 44,739) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)