Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.899 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,103 ($3,204) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)