Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.590 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,418 ($4,312) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)