Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09788 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,355 (₨24,056) in Bilaspur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (31 minutes ago)