Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10164 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,289 (₨22,522) in Bilaspur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)