Cost of living comparison between Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.775 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,431 (1,174KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)