Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.699 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,392 (1,187KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)