Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.791 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,929 (773KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)