Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.938 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,928 (744KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)