Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.846 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,941 (6,470 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (24 minutes ago)