Cost of living comparison between Białystok, Poland and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.702 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,480 (11,446 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)