Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.780 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,103 (10,733 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (31 minutes ago)