Cost of living comparison between Bhilai, India and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10139 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,778 (₨37,261) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)