Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09496 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,310 (₨45,391) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (42 minutes ago)