Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10180 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,080 (₨30,257) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)