Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10054 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,405 (₨33,869) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)