Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10520 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,761 (₨35,755) in Bhavnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)