Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10674 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,986 (₨37,345) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)