Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10264 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,659 (₨25,901) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)